Welcome to PC Horse Transport
The Equi-Trek Sonic Horse Box is built on a brand new Peugeot 3500kg chassis fitted with the latest 2.2HDi diesel engine which conforms to the most recent Euro 4 anti-pollution standards producing 120bhp and 320Nm of torque. This super smooth engine together with 6-speed gearbox is extremely economical, effortless to drive and makes easy work of town traffic, hills and the open road.
The horses travel rear facing between the axles giving the lowest possible centre of gravity for a safe and comfortable ride. (according to veterinary records (1996) this decreases stress and helps lower heart rates) the fully adjustable partition provides two stalls and the low wide ramp with safety loading doors helps encourage your horse to load and travel happily.
The Sonic has the added benefit of a tack/changing room which is totally separate from the horses and incorporates two saddle and bridle racks and two coat hooks. There is additional storage for rugs etc over the cab.
Other features include:
- Spacious, padded interior making the journey as safe and comfortable as possible.
- CCTV monitoring during transit.
- A Thermometer in the rear, to monitor the temperature of your horse(s) travelling area throughout the journey.
- Extra electric ventilation.
- Three seater cab, enabling you to travel with us if you prefer.
- Satellite Navigation system.
We use the latest model manufactured by Equitrek Sonic Horseboxes capable of carrying two 17.2hh horses, or one mare and foal together. The very low ramp, spacious and padded interior and rear facing position enables us to move horses in safety and comfort.
PC Horse Transport